In order to develop a sense of community and pride, BCCS students will be expected to wear our full uniform at all times. Our school uniform is exclusively sold by Zaks uniform.
Requirements for Footwear:
- KG1 and KG2 students are required to wear velcro shoes; no laces please.
- Shoes should be either black, white, or gray running shoes. Shoes in these colours that combine neutral or primary colours will be accepted. However, black, white or gray shoes with overly bright or neon colours, will not.
- Flip-flops, sandals, Crocs, and shoes that roll or light-up are considered unacceptable.
Requirements for Bags:
- The school requests that students do not carry bags that are too big or too heavy. As part of our school philosophy, students in KG1 to Grade 7 should carry only the minimal amount between home and school on a daily basis.
- Optional school bags are provided by Zaks Uniforms.
- Rolling bags are considered unacceptable.